top of page
- - - | Hike the entire Standing Stone Trail & document your journey!
- - - | The goal may be obtained by Thru Hiking or Section Hiking the experiences
- - - | Past hikes w/ documentation may be submitted, there is no expiration date
- - - | Applications will be reviewed each year between November 1 and December 31
- - - | All sections must be hike, you cannot skip rocky sections, road walks, steep climbs...
- - - | All travel must be on foot, driving or biking a section disqualifies the application
- - - | After completion, you do not need to re-hike sections of trail relocation or extension
Email the following items to Kristin Joivell, End 2 End Coordinator at email@example.com
- - - 1 | Completed Standing Stone Trail End 2 End Challenge Application
- - - 2 | A copy of your hike documentation.*If your documentation must be post mailed, email Kristin for a mailing address.
Approved Documentation Examples:
- Written Journal - Digital Journals - Video Journals - Relive Videos
Tips for meeting the challenge:
- - - | Photographs, GPS Tracks, and waypoints are GREAT additions
- - - | Do not only list campsites, distance traveled, and dates.
- - - | Journals which document hikers breaking trail rules will be disqualified.
Examples: Camping on State Game Lands, Hiking in restricted / regulated areas, Trespassing on private
property, breaking "leave no trace principles," or hiking on closed train during hunting season.
*Honorees will be invited to receive their awards at the annual SSTC meeting.
*If you are unable to attend the meeting, your award will be postal mailed to you after the annual SSTC meeting
bottom of page